Organic carob honey
Nutritional values of carob syrup
Carob syrup produced from carob fruit centers in it a large and diverse amount of essential nutrients. For starters, it is used as a natural sweetener with fifty percent of natural sugars. It is an excellent source of vegetable protein and has a high concentration of antioxidants. It also contains cellulose, essential amino acids and many minerals including iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus. It is also rich in vitamins A, B, D and C.
Characters of carob honey
As mentioned above, carob syrup has many virtues including:
- High concentrations of antioxidants - contributing to the prevention and delay of many cancers.
- Helps lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Cocoa substitute - decaffeinated or allergenic. It is excellent as a substitute for chocolate, chocolate and baked goods for children and for allergy to dairy and lactose.
- Digestive system - Honey helps to balance the acidity of the stomach. It also contains a high amount of tannins which contributes to strengthening and stimulating digestive activity, and is excellent for digesting heavy foods like meat, and problems with diarrhea, sensitive intestines and hemorrhoids.
- Oral Space Problems - Thanks to a high concentration of tannins and other ingredients, carob honey is also good for healing ulcers and mouth sores even in children and toddlers by smearing on the affected skin. It is also good against fungus on the tongue and in preventing herpes lips.
- Energy Supply - A high and available concentration of natural sugars in honey makes it an excellent energy supplier, which also contributes to improving focus and memory. It is therefore excellent as an energy supplement for those suffering from exhaustion, people working around the clock, sports and students.
- Breastfeeding - carob syrup is known to help increase the amount of milk among breastfeeding women.
- Detoxification - Carob syrup helps to detoxify the body, so it is good for those who take a lot of drugs to reduce side effects, as well as for people suffering from accumulation of chemicals in their bodies, for example, in work in a polluting environment.
- Strengthening the immune system - for healthy people as well as for sick or exhausted people.
- Diabetes - Regular use of carob honey helps diabetic patients.