Olive Oil tin from Picholine olives - spicy, bitter, and fruity.
Intensely aromatic, with a marked pungent and slight bitterness. An olive variety originating in France, in high demand in its native country. Endowed with high concentrations of oleic acid, this olive oil variety is a definite favorite among chefs
- 100% Pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil fresh from the Golan Heights in Israel
- Gold Medal Winner - Terra Olivo-Mediterranean International Olive Oil Competition
- Kosher Fresh and Delicious!
- Rich in antioxidants with numerous other health benefits
- Contains no more than 0.5% free fatty acid | anointing oil
750 ml - gross weight 815 gr
Acidity level: 0.28%
Polyphenols: 492 mg / kg