Recovery Hair Mud Mask
Recovery Hair Mud Mask
Sale Sold out
Regular price $33.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Feel a massive rejuvenation to your dry, dyed, or damaged hair with this vegan mud mask for your hair.
After treatment, your hair will feel nourished and vital again.
Rehydrate overly dry hair that’s been damaged by sun, dyes, hot drying, and even neglect.
Enjoy an ultimate sensorial beauty experience:
SMELL A nice light rosemary and jojoba scent that won’t compete with your chosen fragrance of the day.
FEEL Your hair is revitalized and renewed from the stresses it’s been put under.
SEE Life comes back to your hair and its natural shine and shimmer return.
- Dead Sea mud: Firms, tones and tightens the skin and scalp, helping the skin and hair to rejuvenate themselves naturally.
- Vitamin A: Improving the texture of hair that has been damaged physically or by a chemical treatment.
- Vitamin B: Helps the hair hold on to moisture by creating an evaporation barrier.
- Vitamin E: It is extremely good at locking in moisture in the shaft of the hair.
- Vitamin F: Also known as Omega fatty acids. Help the hair looks thick and strong.
- Shea butter: Contains a huge concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids that make it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin and hair.
- Aloe vera: Contains certain compounds called polysaccharides, which can help in encouraging skin repair. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair smooth and shiny.
- Plant Extracts:
Rosemary extract: A natural powerfully calming agent for skin conditions.
Horse chestnut seed extract: A powerful extract that contains B-complex vitamins and vitamin K that help to maintain the skin’s healthy look.
- Grapeseed oil ~ Being high in linoleic acid has been shown to soften and balance the skin barrier along with its high vitamin E content.
- Jojoba seed oil – A powerful agent that soothes and calms the skin and helps it to retain moisture.
- Avocado oil ~ Is known to moisturize and strengthen the skin barrier with the oleic acid found in avocado oil.
- Olive oil ~ Naturally contains vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols which are all amazingly protective and reparative to the skin.
- Sweet almond oil ~ Contains vitamins A and E and is highly emollient, which means it helps to balance the absorption of moisture and water loss.
- Borage oil: One of the world’s strongest and best sources of omega-3 essential fatty acids. Its moisturizing and nurturing properties are legendary.
- Wheat germ oil: Nourishes the hair due it its essential fatty acid profile and an impressive quantity of vitamin E.